Response to Criminal Report

Reaction by the police to attend to crime reports

How can I request the service?

a) Report to any nearest police station

b) Report to any police officer or team on patrol

c) In case of emergency call: 999.

Can I report online?

Yes: You can email us at

Costs involved in obtaining the service

a) The service is free

Where can I find more information?

Any nearest police station

Contact: Royal Swaziland Police Service Public Relations Office

P.O. Box 49 Mbabane

Tel: +268 2404 2501